Some of you may know, i have a slight obsession of cute dogs, and especially bulldogs. So let’s introduce my English bulldog Treesje. She is extremely lazy and stubborn, but in-cre-di-bly cute! We adopted her 1,5 years ago, and she turns 9 this summer. I think i will even throw her a birthday party this year.. (or is that a little pathetic? ha ha)
– She sleeps about 23h of the day. Her favorite spot is the couch, but in the summer she likes to lay on the cold floor as well.
– She HATES walking. I didn’t know a dog could hate it so much to go outside. Every time we try to go for a walk she resists so bad that her face gets even more wrinkly.
– She farts. A lot. It’s terrible.
– She makes noise with everything she does which creates some awkward moments, especially in a silent elevator with other people.
– She is the sweetest dog I’ve ever met.
Do you have a slight obsession? And don’t you just agree that Treesje is a-do-ra-ble?